The beach on an overcast day is the perfect place to read.
That is not the book you want to be reading on the beach
In celebration of all the support and compassion I’ve been fortunate enough to receive on tumblr, I’m hosting a giveaway as a thank-you to my followers! The winner may select one of the two options offered below:
- Cosplay: One god tier cosplay, which includes hood, skirt/pants/shorts, and socks/tights (if applicable). Fancy tiers and the classes of bard, mage, lord, and muse are excluded from this giveaway. Cost of materials should not exceed $100 USD, but accessories like shoes, glasses, contacts, and horns are available if you’d like to swap an item out or if I overestimate my fabric budget/ thrift a sweet deal.
- Merch: $100 USD in total to spend at WhatPumpkin, Topatoco, an online store for circle lenses, a wig shop, or another general fandom/cosplay related retailer of your choice! Funds can be allocated to sellers however you prefer, but the price ceiling cannot be exceeded.
Rules: You may reblog and like as many times as you wish, but giveaway blogs will be disregarded and you must be following me to win. The giveaway ends September 1 and the winner will be selected at random and given 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Good luck, everyone!
an unexpected twist
Stopping mid sentence to announce that it’s 4:20
it’s almost summer so let’s have a giveaway! ❤
- you must be following my blog to be eligible!
- reblogs AND likes are counted!
- you get an additional entry when you enter my feature points code on your app! just let me know in a comment on your reblog that you did!
- no giveaway blogs!
- entire prize MUST come to less than $250!
- i will ship internationally!
- the steps are just guidelines! if you don’t need a certain aspect (such as accessories) of the costume, feel free to allot more money to another part!
- please do not ask for large props!
- the giveaway ends on august 31st!
best of luck to everyone who chooses to enter!
Behind the mask
ayyyyy das me
LET ME TELL YOU A STORY
So, I cosplayed as Orochimaru, my friend was Tsunade, my other friend was Jiraiya, and my other friend was Agent Coulson.
We decided to stop at Meijer for some goodies, and were roaming the produce section when I heard the words ‘sannin’. I looked over, and this guy was geeking out to his coworkers, who had no idea what he was so excited about.
"You don’t understand! You don’t understand! It’s the three sannin! It’s all of them! Here! You don’t understand how awesome this is! I can’t believe it! It’s the three sanin! You don’t understand!" Were some of the things he kept saying.
I grinned and went over there, and he was so happy, and I asked a friend to take a picture of me next to him, and then he had a friend take his picture with all of us.
Now look at his face. THAT FACE. He was so happy. That is the face of ultimate happiness right there, and it made my day.
THIS IS SO CUTE I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE IN THE NARUTO FANDOM OR NOT
IF YOU ARE A COSPLAYER
REMEMBER THIS IS A REALLY DAMN GOOD REASON TO KEEP COSPLAYING